Deciding whether or not your business would benefit from getting an organization to create custom software ERP for your business can be a daunting decision. Listed below are six benefits that can be realized by your business should you choose to utilize customized ERP/Software from E-Business. We have developed the ERP system and have successfully implemented in various organizations in South Pacific. It can be fully customized according to your business needs. Our ERP works with Oracle,MySQL and MSSQL database. Based on the nature of the organization and its size and complexity of processes, we decide the best database system. Our cloud platform is built on oracle database to cater for small to large enterprises.
E-Business ERP System Features:
Fully Integrated with the E-Business Point of Sale Software.
Built-in advanced report generation system.
Based on the input data, the system creates intelligence database for organisational use.
Our software can be integrated within the following markets and is further customize able to suit almost all business processes and markets.
- Wholesalers & Distributors
- Construction Industry
- Retail Shops/Multi-Branch
- Banking and Fund Management
Benefits of a erp software
1. The most important benefit of customized ERP/Software is that it is custom tailor-made by developers in Fiji /South Pacific to your specifications in order to best serve your business’ needs. It is not unusual for businesses to license software from a software vendor and then discover that it is simply not suitable for their business. With custom business software, you will be guaranteed that the software makes a great fit for all of your business’ requirements.
2. Customized ERP/Software is more scalable than off-the-shelf software packages. With off-the-shelf software, you typically run into the issue of the software either being inexpensive to purchase but not suitable for large businesses or software being able to support businesses on a large scale but very expensive to license. Customized ERP/Software meets the needs of your company while allowing your business to grow without being limited by your software. And thats the main purpose of deploying an IT system so that it does what you want. Read More